August 1982 ??
- Software and Design – Marc Stanis & Harry Cline
- Art – Jill Sprenger
- Sounds – Ed Suchocki
- January 2009 – Rick Schieve found a Splat! cocktail via a contact on one of his routes. Check out the Photos and eBay auction screenshot soon on this blog post.
- I can’t find much information about this game. Did it ever show up at an AMOA, or was it officially released? If you have any information about this game, please contact us.
- This is the same Splat that sold on Ebay a few years ago. As far as I know it’s the only up right in collectors hands. We just missed out on getting the cocktail If you have a complete upright, please let us know.
- The control panel overlay and monitor glass on this cabinet are in poor condition. If you have an NOS one (and I know there are some CPO out there) we would be very interested in them.
- 99.9% of Splat boards out there are bootlegs (either Robotron conversions, or multi game bootlegs) So be careful if you are looking to buy one.