January 1987 (?)
- Software – Joe Hellesen, Kristina Donorrio, & Warren Davis
- Sounds – Chris Granner
- Video Graphics – Jack Haeger & John Newcomer
- Graphic Art – Tim Elliot
– We decided to pick up a cocktail Joust for our collection
– Originally design as a kit game, the monitor orientation was picked because there were more vertical cabinets than horizontal ones. This was a mistake.
– The graphics, sounds and game play are better than Joust, but the monitor being vertical ruins it. You don’t joust, you dive bomb.
– Monitor needs some work